King Of The Dot has announced the official release schedule for the Blackout 3 event, featuring the controversial Dizaster vs Arcane title match, Math Hoffa vs Pat Stay and more. Also included, is the release schedule for the remaining battles from the West Coast’s Resurgence event.
Next up is the highly anticipated return of QP, facing off with the debuting Remy D. The Arcane vs Dizaster title match drops on February 11th, and Pat Stay vs Math Hoffa drops on February 25th. The reserved date on March 4th, will most likely end up being the Loe Pesci vs Sketch Menace battle, from the next VanCity event. You can see the entire schedule, listed below.
KOTD | Blackout 3 | Release Schedule
- 02/04 | QP vs Remy D | Resurgence
- 02/11 | Arcane vs Dizaster | Blackout 3
- 02/18 | HFK vs Charron | Blackout 3
- 02/22 | Ayem vs Deadman | Resurgence
- 02/25 | Pat Stay vs Math Hoffa | Blackout 3
- 03/04 | Reserved | War Of The Words
- 03/08 | ZM vs Pariah | Resurgence
- 03/11 | Ness Lee vs Shotty Horroh | Blackout 3
- 03/14 | Madness vs Uno Lavoz | Blackout 3
- 03/18 | WizeGuy vs Soul | Blackout 3
- 03/25 | J-Pro vs Sun Tzu | Blackout 3
- 04/01 | Tycoon Tax vs Kaliente | Blackout 3
- 04/04 | 100Bulletz vs poRICH | Blackout 3